Monday, August 15, 2011

Intelligent Design on Trial

This is a fascinating documentary on the Kitzmiller vs. Dover trial. Unfortunately back in 2005 at the time this was happening, I was still a babbling religious idiot, and had no interest in following the case. I only vaguely remember it. One thing about the Catholics: they are almost always very accepting of science and evolution (except, of course, reproductive science), so I never had a bad taste in my mouth for evolutionary science. I, and most religious, was happy to accept science's findings as long as God was credited as the ultimate cause.

In any case, take the time to watch this very interesting documentary, NOVA's Intelligent Design on Trial. It was awesome to see science win on its own merits, and how important it is to reject Intelligent Design for the repackaged Creationism it is.

--BadSec

No comments:

Post a Comment